T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn
Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
A good portion of this nonsense comes from folks who believe the muscle gains will keep coming if you only try hard enough or use some secret. Man, did steroids mess up this industry.

Anyway, don't mean to derail.
No worries, comment, derail, refute...

What you said was exactly what I was talking about. I bet for every bit of good advice out there, there are twenty bits of garbage (at least). When I was younger I figured there had to be some one thing I wasn't doing that would make all the difference. I found out, years later, that much of what I was doing was counter-productive.

Maybe the most important thing I've learned is to relax; weight lifting is not complicated. Keep it simple and keep at it. Bingo!

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote