Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn
Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 8 years off and on
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Shadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Nice video. Just checked my hands and i have the deadlifter's callouses in the palm

LtL
Haha, nothing wrong with that. Anytime the mechanics at my work get smart and try to act like they work so hard, I show them my hands and say "No, you don't know what real work is."

I may sit down at a desk all day, but what I do for an hour plus in the gym amounts to enough load for over a day's worth of hard labor. I've worked manual labor jobs and I've also worked desk jobs. From that I can tell you this; nothing has ever been more exhausting than the moment I got serious about heavy compounds.