View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Hoping to go to the gym tomorrow whilst hubby goes to the cinema, as long as my back feels okay; I figure I can use their ellipticals and such at least.

I had probs with the lat pulldown, I had to stand on tip-toes and then some, just to get hold of the bar Next time, I'm standing on the seat, if I need to...and if they give me a telling off, I'll ask what they expect short people to do

PS: never gonna use the Leg Press again!
I dislike leg presses. They just don't feel good anymore. too bad you didn't have one of the assisted pullups machines. Those look interesting.

What flick is he seeing?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote