View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Merry Christmas from MAB

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope that each of you has a good finish to the year. Whatever your goals are for 2010, it's time to get ready to hit it. I hope to see you all here achieving your goals.

I started this site in October 2008 with the desire to do something I love. I had little direction other then wanting to make a forum that was a respectful place to talk training and diet.

Over the course of 2009, I have made many new friends on the forum, and fortified relationships with guys that I have interacted with long before MAB.

I value each of you as a friend, and I respect each of you for how you attack the weights. I can honestly say that I don't know if there is a forum on the web like this...every one walks the walk, trains hard, and always takes time to encourage.

This might sound corny, but I'm proud of the group of men that "walk" on this forum. Whatever happens in 2010, I know each of you will survive and thrive.

Merry Christmas,

Steve

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links