View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 08:48 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I love seeing equipment for all skill levels and goals. Some gyms I've been too have no real squat rack, and/or they have bars that do not support much more than 300 pounds without bending like a noodle.

I like having an inviting feeling that makes you want to work hard. Some gym are lifeless and sterile...bland white walls, bright fluorescent overhead lights. I can't workout in environments like that.

I like having cardio equipment away from hardcore free weights. More liek a progression as you walk in the door...moving from cardio bunny to machines to the freeweights. Keep the soccer moms and freeweight lifters apart to concentrate and do their own thing.

I would LOVE to see a gym with spot stands on the bench press. I have them at home. They are adjustable, and not that expensive. If all gyms had these I would be a happy man. Something like this:

SAFETY STAND ATTACHMENT

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote