CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

I Joined a high dollar fitness center and paid for 2 years at $1300 a year for the family but paid an extra $30 a month for the day care use while I was there.

After 2 years and my kids never wanting to go to the day care (causing my wife to miss working out with me), we decided it was time to invest in our home gym.

We redone an extra bedroom we have with new Rubber mat flooring and went shopping for gym equipment. This is what I ended up with.

I have an easy bar and a bunch of cement weights for it but never use the easy bar, i do my curls in the squat rack with a straight bar

My wife use's all my cement weights and the bar they came with so that we dont have to do so much swapping of the weight for each of us. She has not exceeded the weight that bar can handle on any lifts but Deads are pushing it. She is doing 115 now.