The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Every day I have a choice to make. Am I going to give in to my cravings for food, or am I going to stay healthy. Its not an easy choice. Sometimes I find myself in the kitchen beginning to fix something that sounds great and will throw me off my diet plan for the entire week. Its a constant struggle to stop right then and re-evaluate what I'm about to eat. I don't always win.

Its gotten easier over time though. I don't keep much in the house that's bad for me. I keep the fridge full of meat and eggs and veggies and herbs. It helps. But sometimes none of it looks good and the cravings bypass your conscious thought and you get halfway into making a pizza before you stop and rethink it. Do I really want to do this?

And you know what? I think its healthier if every few months, the answer is yes. Its my life, my lifestyle, and if I'm healthy and at a good weight, if I want that food once every three or four months, my weight loss goes better for it. I'll never let myself get back to 360+ with metabolic issues, but in order to do that, I would need to eat poorly for a good six months or more. One meal isnt the end. Its a break from the rigor, and way to enjoy the other food i make even more.

Besides, if I didn't have pizza and a beer occasionally, I think that would make me unAmerican.
bruteforce is offline   Reply With Quote