UncleSlam
Brawn
Points: 896, Level: 15 Points: 896, Level: 15 Points: 896, Level: 15
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: Heavy as possible
Fav Supp: Raw Beef
UncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality posts

Ive got about 4 years of serious lifting experience. Most of the routines I followed were bodybuilding workouts. Im in the army and during my last deployment I tried my hand at powerlifting. I made alot of gains and at the end started benching 345lbs raw, squating 655lbs, deadlifting 545lbs and could clean-press 245lbs. Unfortunately I lost over 38lbs at a school and lost alot of strength.

Im close to deploying again also but Im gonna mail some of my equipment downrange. Im also planning on buying a log to workout with.

But anyway like I said I like all 3 sports and want to do them. Im a newb to strongman and olympic weightlifting, I also will admit Im a novice to powerlifting. Also my squad does alot of crossfit/sealfit, running and rucking. I have no control over that.

Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
UncleSlam is offline   Reply With Quote