Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Awesome, so what we need initially at least is a fat loss plan. The only thing here is people go about this in tremendously different ways. What has worked for me the past 4-5 months is what I've documented in my log since I started posting here. The way I go about cutting is to really shove up my weekly volume and then calorie reduction and some cardio on top of that, for a number of reasons that's better for me. I like the benefits of a very balanced, high volume, high repetition routine. But others will say stick to the same routine but manipulate calories and cardio.

So for fat loss, I think you need to decide what's best for you. If you wanted to go the high volume route check out my log for ideas, as well as the article I wrote for here recently.

For strength gain after that, I'd say a Full Body routine would be the way to go as well. Perhaps with a variety of reps and lifts throughout the week.

If any of this sounds good just say, and I can expand with some example routines etc.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote