Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
I get bored easily so like variety
I DONT under any circumstance want to get smaller (excpet around the waist)
I want to increase strength if possible (whilst geting smaller around the waist)
I currently have lifts of around 2pps for a few reps on bench, 3pps for squats (for reps) and 3.5pps for deadlifts for a couple...
I like power building rather than high (12) reps
My first suggestion would be to pick a goal!

Me personally I alternate periods of the year for various things. Some months i'll be gaining weight/strength on abbreviated routines. Other months I'll be going for fat loss and will train up to 5 full body sessions a week with that prior base of strength.

How about thinking a little more long term. Plan out where you want to be (training wise) in 12 months and break it down from there. You can accomplish all that you wish in that list, but I believe having specific phases where you bump up one factor while maintaining the other will work best.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote