View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
Carl1174
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine
Default Which Routine ???

In a couple of weeks I am going on vacation, when i get back i want to get stuck in to a good routine so iam looking for inspiration.

Last time i asked this board which routine to do i ended up on the Reeves which was a complete turning point for me. it rekindled my love of the iron, made me see the benefits of fullbody and helped me grow, so as it was such a success I thought Id ask you guys again.

OK so first about me;

I get bored easily so like variety
I DONT under anycircumstance want to get smaller (excpet around the waist)
I want to increase strength if possible (whilst geting smaller around the waist)
I currently have lifts of around 2pps for a few reps on bench, 3pps for squats (for reps) and 3.5pps for deadlifts for a couple...
I like power building rather than high (12) reps

Current front runners in my mind are Steves Strength and Density routine or Madcow (or other 5x5 type strength routine).

Any ideas/inspiration guys ???

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links