View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 10:49 AM  
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

I've had one gym membership that cost me 700 bucks. All the other gyms I used were free while I was in the Army.

One of those gyms was my favorite, but it was more like a home gym in that few others used it. It was a very basic setup, not that far removed from what I currently use.

I've got about 800bucks in stuff right now for my current setup. Bought most of it on sale, or asked for a discount.

Biggest dust collector right now is my bench. Squat stands are used a lot. The thing I would miss the most besides a good barbell and weights is my power tower. I could do chins off a bar mounted from the ceiling, but I would then need a dip station, or I could hang my rings from the mounted overhead bar and do dips on those.

Home training is the place for me.

If I were to redo what I have I would do this.

The barbell set would be a good bumper plate set.
A good pair of heavy squat stands
Some dumbells
A chin, and dip rack
a utility bench
a good platform

This picture makes me want to lift.

This picture does nothing for me

glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote