View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor

Yeah he talks about the polygraph not being able to be used for legal reasoning. He actually says some pretty surprising stuff in this interview on Natural Bodybuilding Radio. The female competitor on the show started getting pissed at him and his rebuttals were interesting. He said they contacted some of the higher level guys and that they would fail the drug testing of the Cronus had they signed up.

Jason Powell Introduces “The Cronus” : Natural Bodybuilding Radio

He talks about the polygraph and testing a bit in the intro video as well:

Kiyoshi Moody was in the chat last night and said he was gonna sign up and get in for next year, so if he does it I'm sure some other big names will follow. If it really takes off hopefully WNBF pardons their athletes to compete in it, otherwise it would be shortlived I think. 10k is a lot of money though...it's just a shame their weren't as many high caliber athletes for the first show. I don't think they could have another turnout like that and keep it financially stable.

I looked into Jason Powell a bit though a while back as I was unsure of his natural status. I think this interview sums it up. He has elite genetics and was a world class martial artist at a very young age and then his training transitioned over to bodybuilding after an injury I believe.

For those who didn't watch, Cleveland Thomas one. It was quite obvious. Shaun Clarida, Darrin Steen and another guy dropped out. I think Shaun had a back injury and Darrin suffered a hernia or something. Forget what happened with the other guy. I had the #2 and 3 spots as different competitors but solid judging I'd say.

I believe they have a rerun of the show in the link I posted.
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote