View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 12:24 PM   #18
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
You have certainly put on quite some size since you first popped into grim's thread in bb.com. nice work.
thanks a lot. i like to think so. lately that hasnt even been my goal, but its still nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
Keep at it Kman
will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Nice workout man, I feel like you are going to be able to outdo the calculator a lot, that is pretty slow progression and I think you will fly past it.

That is awesome to be given all of the stuff, sweet deal. Awesome workout, the new workout looks great keep working hard.
yeah man... im so pumped to get all that stuff for FREE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I agree with Jwood. Sometimes calculators actually hinder guys like you. Don't be afraid to smash that sucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I think you should make it a goal to beat the calculator each week, turn it into a competition between you and the calculator, I know you can do it!
REGARDING THE CALCULATOR I really need to deload deadlift and the calculator almost forces me to do so. Also, not sure if you noticed, but i put in slightly higher 1rms than my real 1rms.

If i could follow the calculator's progression it would- add 45 to my bench (put it up to 245)
and my deadlift at 400.
* these are estimated 1rms based on where my 5rm would be at the end of this.

What about a progression like this instead????
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)