Originally Posted by BendtheBar
The documentary I watched last night lead in with the following quote (paraphrased):
100 million Americans are dangerously obese!
And then they proceeded to show 60 seconds of clips involving 400-700 pound people.
For balance watch the documentary Fat Head. He searches for all these incredibly fat people and has a hard time finding them. They are certainly not one out of every 2 adults as the propaganda machine tells us.
Today at the doctor the nurse didn't believe I was 43 and not taking medications. She asked me three times.
Fat Head is a good show.
I get the same crazy look from nurses when I go to the Dr.
1. they don't believe that I'm 49.
2. they don't believe me when I answer that I'm not taking any medications.
3. They then tell me that they need to know what medications I'm taking for any drug interaction issues.
4. I'm not taking any meds. I'm a healthy person!
5. We'll find you something you need. It's our job!