View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #11
Pull14
Max Brawn
Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Fullbody
Pull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machine

Lift alone, but when I was living at school using the campus "fitness center" I was lucky enough to see and be distracted by ALL of the typical gym stereotypes. Among the most interesting:

-Goofy looking guy gets in the half-squat rack, removes the j-hooks and sets the safeties a little higher than shoulder higher. Throws the bar atop the safeties and loads the bar with about 200-ish. Racks the bar on shoulders, tippy-toes the bar out of the rack and a few quater squats later, tries to rack the weight back onto the much-to-high safeties. Can't get the bar high enough, squats down into full depth, sits there for about 10 seconds and just dumps the weight. Between the amazement and simply not knowing what the hell he was doing, I just watched.

-I've seen plenty of people reading while on treadmill, exercise bikes and leg machines... but there was this one girl with a huge artist sketch book, drawing a sketch or some shit while doing leg extensions.

Tons of other things... but as ridiculous as they were... I suppose typical.
Pull14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links