View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quake has been phased out. One of the ingredients was removed and it was reformulated as Novem.

Scivation Novem - Pre-Workout Annihilation!

I haven't tried Novem, but Quake was mild.

I tend to lump pre-workouts into 3 categories:

Creatine/NO OD - This pre-workouts give me insane muscle pumps, which is not really what I'm after. Big Rig's NO Xhaust is like this. The pumps are to much, especially back pumps.

Energy OD - AAEFX's K-Otic was like this for me. the energy was so strong I lost my focus.

Focus OD - This is what I'm after, combined with a solid energy boost that isn't noticeable until the workout is done and you feel ready for more. Muscle Marinade was like this for me.

Quote:
Is this just a stupid idea?
Not in my opinion. Novem doesn't have conflicting ingredients with Power Drive so it's worth a shot. At that price I'm almost willing to try it myself. I think it would be a fun little experiment. You might even try adding a half scoop of Novem an hour after the first if you're doing a marathon session.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote