Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I like the workout it looks pretty good to me, there is a lot of volume but you are young so I believe that you can handle it with no problem. I like to do front squats with a bit higher rep scheme so I would suggest somewhere from 8-12 reps and like 3 sets would be good.

Also, I think you have too much forearm if you are going to be doing strongman stuff consistently. For me, sandbags and farmers walk really tear up my forearms better than any other type of wrist curl or machine. If you think you need it then go for it, but I hate when sore forearms cause me to miss a lift. One other thing that is just my personal opinion I would substitute rear delt work with another compound row movement or pullups, I think you being a somewhat beginner lifter you do not need to target the rear delts yet.

Otherwise I think everything looks great, what are your plans for progression? 5 pounds each workout or something like that?