Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Honeycutt View Post
Soilder, sounds like you need to do some more stretching or different forms of stretching for your hips before you squat. I use to have hip problems but now they feel great and it came from streching daily. Also why are you squating 2 days in a row?
I didn't squat two days in a row. I squated hard Saturday, then did an explosive/speed workout that included a couple sets of squats this morning. I also did some sprinting and lunges Tuesday at PT

I'm sure you're right about my hip mobility. It's never been an issue, where as my knees have given me lots of trouble, and received the bulk of my time spent on mobility. I think the sprints and ab training have led to some tightness I haven't had before, now that I think about it.

BTB, my stance is about 6-8" wider on each side than shoulder width. Definitely not a powerlifting stance, but it gives me a good balance of back and leg focus.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote