View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #267
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF LIFTING A LOT OF WIEGHT?

you get free shit!

My neighbor (dad of kids i used to hang with when i was younger) saw me deadlifting at the Y. i was catching up with him and talking. my dad had talked to him before about me lifting.

he saw my dad at the gym yesterday. He said he will give me his bench/bar/plates for FREE!

I was going to ask for more wieght more christmas. now this gives me a bunch of extra money for other stuff (at 15, my parents basicalliy give me an amount they will spend, and i pretty much pick most of my gifts out).

Now im going to get adjustable dumbell (olympic dumbells, you can add wieght to. also im getting a belt.

now i can adjust the program accordingly.

EQUIPMENT
-Barbell
-Flat/Incline Bench
-unlimited plates
-unlimited dumbells

Monday Thurs and Wed
anything in the world because i work out at gym

This should really make it easier to make a program NOW THAT EQUPMENT ISNT AN ISSUE. the only thing i can do is squat.

I prefer to bench MONDAY the rest is pretty much open.
Thats pretty cool Kman. Just remember, pay that kindness forward, and do something for somebody else. You can never spread enough kood Karma around.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote