Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

As some who has pulled over 600 I will tell you this. You need to deadlift to get your deadlift stronger, however you only need to deadlift every 10 days. I personally believe in heavy singles, whether they be partials, full range or deficits.

West side barbell is all about attacking your weakness' in a lift, but it also for geared lifting where suits handle the first phase of breaking the weight off the ground. Speed work is for speed. If you deadlift lets say 350, I would say its ok to do 135 3 days later if it helps you work on your set up and form. HOWEVER that isn't to say your form won't break with heavier weight.

Listen to your body, try something out,and if you feel too burnt out, take something out, and lay low and retry. Before there was there was all these lifting guru's there was TRIAL AND ERROR.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote