View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Bench: the exposing of weakness

I have reached a new level of hell on bench presses this month. I have worked with 405 twice and the biggest challenge is my abs and obliques. They quiver and rebel and feel like they are going to cramp.

Just wanted to mention this because I have been working the heck out of my abs and obliques this year with weighted work. It's really helped with my squat eccentrics, but with how weak they feel on bench - I have some work to do.

Just when you think you've turned a weakness into a strength, heavier weight teaches you that your weakness is still a weakness and you're not working hard enough.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links