Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

5FT 7In, 175 (as of this morning empty bowels/bladder) BMI: 27.4

Online BMI calculators are extremely inaccurate. They do not take into account so many personal attributes: bone density (size), age factors, and the difference of Muscle to fat ratio. I don't even pay attention to them. What I do, is go to my local doctors office, and get a Dexa Scan, which separates these issues above (and many others), and is extremely accurate.

There are so many variables to living a long healthy life, and to corner it to being a variable-point over weight is far too easy in a biological complex situation.

It all boils down on how the body (genetically) processes the things one does to their own body.

For example, right at home I have three sets of people: One who died at the average age of 76 (was active all of his life, and only slightly over weight--estimated visually), grandma (who at 5FT 3In, weighed over 200 pounds at one point, before forced to lose weight) had three heart surgeries, kidney failure, and many other health complications, and is still alive at 78 years old. Another member is 85, 5FT 5In female, I would guess weight/physique appropriate for her age (I wouldn't classify as skinny, just a very athletic-active look, if you understand what I mean for her age group). Heck she gets around better than those in there 60's, and definitely better than grandma (who confines herself to a chair watching TV all day). The 85 year old also smokes. Grandma never did. The 76 year old was male, the other two females.

It is beyond me ( just kidding ), why females live longer on average than males, with all their hormonal zig-zagging going on.........maybe its their hormonal imbalanced behavior that eventually kills the males in the end. (pun intended).

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote