View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I read somewhere that lowering the bar too slowly puts excess/unnecessary stress on the CNS.
Your already putting excess/unnecessary stress on the CNS just by the fact of training and lifting heavy shit off the floor!

Keep doing it!

Quote:
Unfortunately, I am forced in the JimGym to lower it slower than I would like since too loud of a bang wakes up the family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
I have that problem as well, since I workout in a room upstairs, and we have neighbours, it kind of prevents me from lowering the bar quicker than I do at present, unfortunately.

There are basically two kinds of animals on this planet. Predators, and prey.

People who lift weights are predators, the others are prey. Predator training takes a higher level of importance over the comfort of sleeping prey animals.

People who lift at planet fitness are prey animals. Thats not real training, it's like any other creature using hide in plain sight techniques to avoid being eaten.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote