I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast
Default Fehu Uruz - The Transformation, zero to hero in 6 months

So, I have decided to transform my body. I have 3 goals here that will add up to me looking even more awesome: 1. Lose 2 inches from my waist + 2. Shed ~ 5% body fat + 3. Gain 10 lbs of beefy muscle = Awesome. My approach is simple, eat my face off cleanly and work my ass of daily. I plan on taking 6 months to achieve this. The specifics to my approach are thus:
• Eat 2500-3000 calories (this is 12-15 calories per pound, basically maintenance moving into a lean-bulk) consisting of 250-300g of protein, minimal carbs, and whatever fat naturally accompanies my protein intake
• Train 6 days a week, once a day for the first 3 months then twice a day for the last half
• Alternate training between abs sessions and C&P style squat-push-pull sessions 3 days a week each, when I move to 2 session days the extra sessions will be abs sessions.
• Ride my bike and swim as often as I can for cardio
• Supplement my diet with a good old fashioned ECA stack and a test booster

Here’s an example week:
Monday
Sit-ups -- 2 sets of 25 reps
Partial Sit-ups w/20 lb dumbbell on chest for resistance -- 2 sets of 8 reps per position
Front Bends -- 2 sets of 50 reps
Side Bends -- 2 sets of 50 reps
Leg Raises -- 4 sets of 8 reps
Stomach Isolations (pelvic thrusts is the new age fag name for these) -- 4 sets of 8 reps

Tuesday
Squats -- Total of ~30 reps (5*5, 10*3, 15*2, or buckeye)
Pull-ups -- 6 sets of 6
Dips -- 6 sets of 6
Cable Crunches -- sets of 20
Frame Carry (using trap bar)

Wednesday
Incline Sit-ups -- 2 sets of 25 reps middle position
Incline Sit-ups w/25 lb plate on chest for resistance -- 2 sets of 8 reps in each position
Incline Leg Raises -- 4 sets of 8 reps
Stomach Isolations -- 4 sets of 8 reps

Thursday
Front Squats -- Total of ~30 reps (5*5, 10*3, 15*2, or buckeye)
OHP (military or BTN) -- Total of ~30 reps (5*5, 10*3, 15*2, or buckeye)
Pull (Cleans or curls) Total of ~30 reps (5*5, 10*3, 15*2, or buckeye)
OR
Complexes: clean & press, curl & press, the bear, etc.
Farmers’ Walk

Friday
Incline Sit-ups -- 2 sets of 25 reps middle position
Incline Sit-ups w/25 lb plate on chest for resistance, working from low position to high -- 2 sets of 8 reps
Incline Leg Raises -- 4 sets of 8 reps
Stomach Isolations -- 4 sets of 8 reps

Saturday
Deadlift (this is my squat and my pull) -- Total of ~30 reps (5*5, 10*3, 15*2, or buckeye)
Bench Press or variation -- Total of ~30 reps (5*5, 10*3, 15*2, or buckeye)
Plate Carry

I will track & report my progress monthly via pix, body part measurements, body fat approximation (based on measurements), and weight. I do not anticipate any loss of strength and this will be tested in January at the SAFB Bench & Dead competition.
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links