The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Huge PR! Great news Brute.

It's good to see you nailing this while cutting. Very good sign. I build my deadlift from 375 to 475 while cutting 50 pounds. Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Great deadlift PR! Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurik View Post
Hey BF. Any time you can get a deadlift PR to lockout, it's a win, no matter HOW ugly it looks

Congrats on the 415! And you got it TWICE even.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseisrael View Post
Great Job on the Deads!!!
Thanks guys. Paleo has been a better cutting platform than Atkins, by dropping out the modified low carb food and going strictly naturally available foods my overall well being has really increased and I've been able to gain small amounts of muscle while getting rid of some of this fat. Atkins was great when I was close to 400 pounds, but now I need something a little different.

And yeah, getting the second 415 locked out made my day. After the first shaky one, I wasn't convinced I could really lift it, but the last one sealed the deal for me.
bruteforce is offline   Reply With Quote