Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast
Default VIP Training and Strength Sport Gym

Alright Guys I met with Brian Reed today the owner at VIP Personal training and first of all I just want to say that he is an awesome guy very knowledgeable. The place it awesome, pretty much what I would like to own one day. His equipment is perfect, it is basically a powerlifter's dream land.

Here is the link to the website for pictures:
Welcome to VIP Personal Training - fitness training in Bucks County

Here is the deal, they train using a westside template as I would have guessed and it seems they have a pretty serious group of guys. Usually he makes a new member do a full month with him which is very pricey. Since it is westside that means 4 days a week for a month and 40 dollars a session, this equals 640 for the first month. Not happening for me.

Then as we got talking about powerlifting he decided that I have enough knowledge and experience to pretty much train there. So the deal is 50 dollars a month and I can train with his group of guys for now. But when I start work again this will not be possible, they train at 11 o'clock.

So I am really thinking of doing this, what do you guys think? I think it would be an awesome experience and it is pretty awesome I have this place in the area.