View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I am still low-carbing it.

We have actually become very creative with our cooking in the last 2 months, and now do things like cook our veggies in the beef drippings for added flavor, and things like that.

We also use the crock pot more often and stick meat in their to cook all day. We rely a lot on butter and some olive oil.

One of my go to snacks is sausage and cheese. I know some of the Paleo guys avoid cheese, but I love the quick combo of this snack.

Also doing a lot of bacon wrapped chicken, covered in cheese.

One of my staples has become the combo of sour cream and salsa. I add this with some of my meats and it's uber.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote