Fat, Pale, Weak
Max Brawn
Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Beer
austin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Subbed. Looking forward to seeing you hit your goals and then some.

Do you have a goal body weight you would like to get to?
Not really set on a number. I am looking at 12-14% BF. If I get to 250 and I am happy, I will stay there. Ideally and more realistically, I will be 235ish at 12-14% so making 231 would be easier. Basically, I want to be less fat and stronger. I am not getting younger and I am uncomfortable with the way I currently look, feel, and have to buy clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab54 View Post
Good luck with your goals, how are you likeing 5/3/1?
I love 5/3/1. I get to do what I want on days that I want. If I get pressed for time, I hit a workout BBB style and move on with my life. Most of my workouts take less than an hour, and I have added a tone of stuff to the program to focus on strongman goals.
austin.j.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote