View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #1448
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurik View Post
Definitely 190x3, Al. No one ever won a PL championship by being a p*ssy
Thanks Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post
You're not gonna sleep again until the baby is between 7-13. So, just get used to the lack of sleep and keep crushing it!
I'm actually getting used to it. With the help of caffeine tablets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I have to remember to always turn down the volume when I watch your vids at work - LOL - forgot today and everyone is looking with a WTF look on their faces.

Man, you sure do make that bench your bitch. I always love your form, especially the leg drive, which I always strive to copy.

Crush the squatz tonight mate - its always a treat to watch your squat vids.

Also pleased the Brown household is getting into a baby groove. Is MIL still around?
Thanks Jim. I actually think I need to get more tightness in my upper back but form is definitely getting there. Hoping the leg drive will continue to work as well when I go back to pausing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
And soon after that, you will be staying up late while Fiorella is out on a date.
No dating until she's 25. That's the rule

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote