Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Very interesting... I had been reading up on SARMS a months or so ago.. They seem like the next thing, if they can be worked out in a lab first. The only two places I found them were both out of stock. And that was for 2 different types.. S4 was the best seller and most expensive. I can't remember the other one, but it was also unavailable...

I've been riding the line of SARMS and Peptides for months. The one thing I have trouble getting over is the pinning.. I'm a big pussy for that stuff, even with a Doctor. I know that if I ever do it, once it's done, it will be no big deal...but it's that first step.. I've heard so much about a couple in particular, that when combined were like magic.. GHRP and something else.. I'm behind a firewall at work, but have links at home saved to the site I read about them on..

I may have to just find my balls and try them later this year... for now, more OTC crap that is fueled by placebo 99% of the time..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote