sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingdog View Post
Tomorrow is ME bench day. Crossing my fingers that I've experienced some freakish mutation in the first week on this supp, and my bench will have shot through the roof.
I swear, that statement was meant as a joke. There was no significant numbers increase, but the visual change is DRAMATIC. The reaction my body had to today's workout had me grinning for a while. Is this what everyone else gets normally? Was I just testosterone deficient before? My skin flushed, veins stood out, and I experienced a significant swell most prominent in the traps.

In addition, today's workout just felt great. I ended each set with the feeling that I could have squeezed out one more rep. Every rep was controlled and solid. I didn't feel the need for excess time between sets. My last few flat bench sets were basically back to back, with only time for adding weight.

Some pics, First is from last week. Similar routine, prior to starting Humanogrowth. Second is today's pic.

sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote