sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

I was out of town for a few days, but I continued to take Humanogrowth at bedtime every night.

Day 6 Impressions:

Not sure if it's the pills, or psycho-somatic, but when I'm sleeping I am DEAD. As in, don't bother attempting to wake me, you'll just get frustrated.

Also, maybe related, maybe not.. Freakish vascularity on the feet and hands friday. It's subsided some, and was more obvious on the feet and ankle area. Kinda surprised me when I took off my shoes..

Aside from those two things, all is "normal". Tomorrow is ME bench day. Crossing my fingers that I've experienced some freakish mutation in the first week on this supp, and my bench will have shot through the roof.
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote