CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
Great workout mate and its fantastic to see tyou taking the time to get your daughter involved. Good habits start young mate and if she gets the bug now thats only a good thing for her in later life

Carl.
WE learn as we go and you see how I looked pre working out, my oldest daughter is almost 16 and has those same bad eating habbits. We try to get her to change with us we dont buy any junk food but she still eats it when she goes off to friends house. She refuse's to change her diet and exercise with us or on her own.
She is in good shape though because she is a dancer, I just hope she does not ever quit dancing because she will blow up .

We figure if we start with the 2 little ones(twin girls) they will keep it up as its what they know. One of them is a tv head and dont want to work out with us either, the other cant sit still which is why she is muscular now.
I have to say, she has the best damn ATG squat form i have ever seen But bench press (1 lb dumbell in each hand) and shoulder press was awful. lol
CLEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote