Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shadow View Post
That's awesome of you bro. Mad respect.
I live among the unhealthy (Brother: pancreas cancer (36), Brother: Born without two lower back vertebrae (40), Sister: Extremely over weight and bad knees (56), Sister Mildly retarded from fever when young (54), Wife: Fiber dysplacia, factor V Liden, Lupos, several surgeries, and many other issues (50), Mother-in-law: diabetes (from surgery complications), intolerance to gluten (a protein in wheat products, kidney failure (78).

I am the only one healthy and no physical ailments (though I had a mild scare with the prostate, which turned negative). My wife with all of her physical and medical problems is the strongest person I know. She always puts herself last and the family first, never complains but is always in pain; her endurance outclasses many with less physical and mental problems.

If I can give her a few more years with her mother to make amends in their relationship, then all of my time in the gym trying to keep physically fit and eating right is worth all the effort, when I can pass on some of the health to another. Don't post this much, because I am not looking for notoriety. My wife gives so much, and I gave so little in comparison.

All of our squabbles/different opinions on physiques, dieting, and method of training is nil in the end......

Most people would give nearly anything to maintain their health. In the end this is all we have. And, this is the reason I train more then one way and watch what I eat. Though I can not control genetics (family history), I only focus on "what" I can control.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 07-15-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Chillen is offline   Reply With Quote