View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #1358
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
x3 on escaping the oestrogen levels... I have 5 of them in the house and 2 fish, which knowing my luck, are also females

Great session AL. those defecits are beastly !!! I think you should definitely consider going back to conventional 'full time' mate, you are sooo much stronger on it now that you were. i think the sumos have helped strengthen the PC and that its gonna spill over to the conventional pull now

good stuff in here as always

Carl.
Thanks buddy. I'm going to continue to pull both ways but will test my max off the floor conventional soon and expect to make that my main style thereafter.

Now any tips for a baby who refuses to sleep? At all!!! We think the poor little one is getting colic and she just can't sleep. Was awake from 9pm til 4am crying and then slept on Mrs LtL from 8am this morning. Have a hospital appointment this afternoon so hopefully they can suggest something. Surely crying for that long uninteruppted is not right????

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote