Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
It was 2plates stacked under the middle of the bar. I used the rubber coated plates which don't slip. Not sure how you could stack iron ones but you could use your stepper?

Thanks Jim. It's nice to escape the oestrogen trap which is my house (MIL, Mrs LtL, mini LtL and even a female cat) to the testosterone filled iron haven but it's also amazing to come home to my family at the end of it

LtL
My aerobic step is not sturdy enough. I chuckled that you were actually able to find a useful use for those rubber coated plates as they are not much good for anything else. I reckon I could buy 2 of them and use them when I do my 600 lb deadlift next year.

I hear ya WRT the estrogen levels in the house - I'm in the exact same boat. I reckon that's what makes the JimGym extra special to me - a home within a home.

Just noticed the deficit dead vid. Just freakin' awesome mate. The deficit sure changes the dynamics of a deadlift eh?
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50

Last edited by Squatter; 07-13-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote