Thread: Pull's Log
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #24
Pull14
Max Brawn
Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Fullbody
Pull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
Good fn log man, i started texas method about a month ago, loving the shit out of it. Keep up the good work.

Noticed you are not benching/deadlifting, any particular reason?
Thank you, sir.

As for no benching: I hate it. And it beats up my already messed up shoulder to much. Since I'll be dropping the weighted dips, I'll probably be replacing them with a DB floor press or possibly DB incline presses depending on feel --- but thats the closest I'm going to an actual bench press.

Deadlifting does occur, but not very much. I have always been much stronger in the deadlift and it goes up with little direct work. My squat has great carry over to the deadlift, but my deadlift has little carry over to the squat and if trained to often, destroyes my squat numbers. Less time deadlifting, easier recovery, more time for other lifts... deadlift goes up. If only my other lifts did that.

Last edited by Pull14; 07-12-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Pull14 is offline   Reply With Quote