T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn
Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine

No. 1 - The Log

I don't understand the many guys (people) I see in the gym who don't keep a log of their workouts. For me it's the only way to guarantee and verify progress.

I keep a log and have all my old ones saved. The subject of progress was brought up today in my log, so I looked back and realized I had made great progress in just 7 months. That would have been impossible to determine without my log.

I laugh sometimes when I go way back and see how I struggled with weight that I now use as warm up. I can remember telling a workout buddy of mine that "No matter what I do, I just can't curl more than 45 pounds! I'm so frustrated!" Perseverance pays off because I'm way past that now, much like I am with other lifts.

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote