View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #1321
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Good session Al! Looks like the time off did you good even if it was stressfull! You'll get the weight back in no-time, and that 75kg friend of yours, repping 252.5 on the squat, that is just crazy strong!!

Enjoy your meal(s)! =)
Thanks Swedish. Dean is a monster. Not only is his squat ludicrous, he is also a UK record holder in the bench press with a single ply lift around 170kg's at the same bodyweight. I believe his highest contest squat was 265kg's a couple of years ago.

Oh and he's a geezer at around 45 years of age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creechur View Post
Yeah I figured nutrition in a hospital and with a newborn might slip a little haha! I agree with you guys on the bodyweight stuff, I hover right around 103 kgs most days. Although, in a perfect world I'd love you compete in the 90 kgs class, but I love food too much haha!
Dave Tate's advice on nutrition for powerlifting:

Quote:
Keep eating and gaining bodyweight until you stop getting stronger. Once that happens, drop a weightclass.
LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links