View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Interesting. Sounds like the timed fasting that I've been reading about. My natural tendency is to not be really hungry during the day, but I'm usually starving at night. If I blow the diet, it's usually late at night. This might be worth a try in the future. But I'm almost done with my diet for now (5lbs to go) and then it's back to eating excess. But I might give it a whirl next time I decide to drop some fat.
You and I are clones. If I don't get to bed by 9pm I will keep eating. The longer I stay up, the worse the food becomes. This is one of the reasons I use the Warrior Diet style.

We call it "farmer blood." Work all day, come in from the fields and eat until you fall asleep.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote