View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #13
TitanWIP
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

TitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
the layne norton style holds merit, but i do believe that with a few tweaks a intermediate could see some benefits of incorporating his idea, for instance dropping it back to 4 days a week with an upper lower split similar to the one Kmano used when he came over here (that was one of my tweaked routines). but i do agree that your lifting should stay rather basic until a certain point, but if someone is an aspiring bodybuilder its a tough lot to get it through their heads that they will be fine without all the extra work.
I mean no disrepect Grim83. I am a big time lurker on this board. But I suck and am still learning. I remember the day MAB (Or BTB) put up the thread about this being a forum where guys must post pictures or videos of themselves to be able to give out advice. I won't post a picture of myself and don't give advice.

I really respect this kind of forum. It tries to keep everything real. We know who's behind the words of each post. I hope it stays that way.

I know some guys don't post pictures. But I also see that for the most part they obey MAB's rule. Again, I don't mean any disrespect. But for our sake could you post a picture or video? I don't care if you have muscle or you don't. That's not the point. It just builds respect and trust, which is hard to find on lifting forums. This is one of the few.

But like MAB says, for every member on the board there are thousands who read the forum who aren't members. To be fair to everyone, it's nice to have an image behind the words. I respect you and your posts. I like reading your articles. I know a lot of guys here respect you and I'm just saying that to respect them back, slap up a pic.

Sorry to take this thread off track.
TitanWIP is offline   Reply With Quote