View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I get magazine subscriptions each year via my daughter's school fundraisers. I usually get Flex and M&F to keep up with industry trends.

I think they have been using the same format for 30 years with regards to studies. A study will come out, and the head writer will turn it into a "do this, don't do that" eye catcher.

It would be interesting to piece together every one of these over the last 30 years. In doing so, I believe one would begin to understand why so many are confused in this industry.

I actually remember back in the day I would remember all of these studies, and try to apply them. I didn't drink coffee for 10 years because of one of them.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote