View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #16
bb12
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
Wassup MAB!

Background Info
Name: Emeka Okammor

Iím originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I attended UCF (University of Central Florida) on a full athletic scholarship for football. Started as a freshman playing DT at 310lbs. My last 2yrs I played DE at 270lbs. During my collegiate career, we won our conference one year and we won our division another. I also had the honor of playing in 2 bowl games: the Shereton Hawaii Bowl(lost against Nevada 49-48 OT) and the Autozone Liberty Bowl(lost against Mississippi State 10-3 F). My pro day stats are as follows: weighed 240lbs, ran a 4.7 40 yard dash, 33inch vertical, 9ft 7inches on broad jump, 22 reps on pro bench, and 4.3 shuttle time. I have a strong athletic background which has modeled my training and lifting in many ways.

I graduated from UCF in 2008 with a BA in interdisciplinary Studies w/IT minor. I decided to continue my education and received a MBA in Management Information Systems from my Alma mater in 2010.

Begin bodybuilding in 2009 and decided to do my first competition in 2010. Here is my contest history:

- 2011 NPC Mid Florida Classic Ė 1st Menís Open Heavyweight class
- 2011 NPC Orlando Muscle Ė 2nd Menís Open Heavyweight class, 2nd Menís Novice Heavyweight class
- 2010 Southern Isles Bodybuilding Championship Ė 3rd Menís Open Heavyweight class, 4th Menís Novice Heavyweight class

Taking the remainder of this year off to focus on simply being bigger and better. I want to compete in a level V show to qualify for a national show. That would be a dream come true for me. But I know that will take 2 things: alot of work and alot of muscle. Those guys bring it and i want to bring more...

So this log will be dedicated towards my journey. I put a lot of pride into my logs because i want to be able to see where i went wrong or where i did something right but most importantly i want to leave a detailed blueprint for the person who wants to follow in my footsteps...

Thank you to all

Damn impressive background
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote