Old 07-22-2009, 03:40 PM   #21
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Yeah, I kind of lost track of how things were after that epi/tren cycle.

Can you lay out your Diabolic Labs Cycle ...I don't think I saw what you were running, and how long it was.
Cycle was pretty much 2 caps through out and it lasted a month.

Ingredients:

2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ? 15 mg per cap
2-ene (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) 10mg per cap
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 40mg per cap

Final review of Revenge:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Thanks bro it was nice having the whole family together for once for Fathers day.

Back to the log for a final review:

Strength Gains: Fucking CRAZY man! If you remember I hit 280 (Yes it was on a smith and decline but shit it's still 280!)

Sides: Got a little lethargic towards the end and it didn't help I got a major cold as well. Other than that sides pretty minimal.

Weight: I put on 11 solid pounds, diet got a little rough as far as eating as clean as I could. I just felt like eating everything in sight and sometimes I did:angry:

Mood: Was pretty good through out.

Recovery: Was incredible up'ed the weights every workout and never really felt sore, def had to increase my Glucosimine though joints got wee bit dry but nothing major.

Aggression: Had quite a bit of aggression through out ( Which I love that feeling, wish I could feel like that every time in the gym).

Overall I loved it man! Great combination of PH's with the right amount of MG's of each. I have never tried DL's products befroe and will def be a returning customer! Thanks again Diabolic Labs you guys rock!:rockon2:

Here's a quick video of me hitting 275 on the straight bar a week into PCT and after being sick as hell:

User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links