View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #321
andys_trim
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Hey guys. Been a long time since I've been in here. This has been the busiest times of my life. I've still been trying to get in the gym and loft but my training for the Army has had to take the front stage. I have been running at least 4 times a week and have been doing sit ups and push ups to prepare my self for PT in the Army. I should be sworn in in about a week, it's a very long process. Put that in with summer school and a full time job, and I stay busy. I have still been able to get in the gym 3 times a week but my workout schedule isn't as consistent as I would like. I need to take time to put together a Army/gym workout that will let me continue to progress. Also, I need to get a solid eating plan that will give me enough calories to maintain mass but lose fat. I'm right at the top of the weight limit for my height.

Just thought I'd let anyone who reads know how it's going and I will try to get in here consistently again.
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links