View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Goals for 2010, Weigth Loss, Strength, Bodybuilding, Powerlifting

It's time to start thinking about goals for 2010. This is the year to make things happen. It's time to stop talking and fulfill your goals.

What are your goals for 2010? Do you have goals?

Having long and short term goals helps us to focus. Generalized goals are hard visualize, and generally don't have the same motivational impact.

If you say..."My goal for 2010 is to look good!" That can be hard to visualize. A better goal is to say..."A want a 15 inch ripped arms and a 6 pack."

If you say..."I want to get strong." That can be hard to visualize. It's better to say..."I want to bench 250 and squat 300!"

What are your goals for 2010? Time to start the wheels turning. If you waste time, you'll only regret it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links