Fat, Pale, Weak
Max Brawn
Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Beer
austin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
I think your Sunday session is AWESOME Austin, definitely a part of strongman i could get in on

Carl
Its my favorite part as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I really want one to play around with myself.

Probably after I get some bumper plates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I see your point here. Whatever works for you, I just know the day after I deadlift sometimes I can barely tie my shoes.

Very good point about already being fatigued at a competition.

Very close to ordering the log, had contact with Alan at Pitbull Strongman Equip so I will probably order it before the end of the day

Edit: Strongman log has been ordered, Pitbulls' econo log, 4 ft 10 inch log. I can not wait.
I have pitbulls 12 3/4 inch log. Its as good a piece as you could ever hope for. I cant believe he sells his stuff as the price he charges for as good of quality as it is. My log has been through me beating it weekly and we used it at a competition as well. It in great shape with no problems and its been dropped more than a few times while loaded with steel plates. I am planning on ordering his farmers and a yoke from him when I get the cash secured. I believe you ordered the 10 inch log. One of my training buddies has that log and its a great piece as well.
austin.j.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote