View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 04:55 AM   #1278
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
Some great looking work in here my friend. i agree you had another rep in you buddy, but the previous set messed it up for you. You could smoke 3 reps at 185 and I think you are knocking on the door of 200kgs with how smooth you come up.

Looking real good mate, im enjoying being part of your ride

Carl.
200kg's will be mine very soon. As always the video makes it look smoother than it felt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz6682 View Post
Can't wait to see you squatting 200Kg Al, thats simply crazt weight. You definitely got it in you. Inspiring work mate
Thanks buddy. You know what though; above a certain point it's all crazy weight

You guys are keeping me pushing hard in what is a pretty uncertain time with the baby about to arrive: thanks! Already getting excited about my next meet though: gym comp' in December. This is a big one as all of the results stay on the board for the next year: BRAGGING RIGHTS!

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote