View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 03:35 AM   #6
embrance
Brawn
Points: 1,024, Level: 17 Points: 1,024, Level: 17 Points: 1,024, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

embrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality posts

I would say both true AND false.Most times,they are indeed genetic freks,that dopnt know wtf they are doing.They havent read anything usuful even though they will follow the "Weider-Empire" dogmas etc.
I was reading dfor example Cutler statement in Modern Encyclopedia of BBing saying :My chest is biggesr now that i train for more set and higher volume than that when i was trying to lift as much ewight as i could.

So he ignores(?)that the heavy weights he lifted back then,primed his CNS and motor units to respond better later on when volume became hsi main concern.
Same with Colemann when he stated he does 21's to his his biceps from diffrent angles etc,something we know from science DOESNT happen.

So,my conclusion is,lsten to the big guys,but do also your own reasearch for your own particular goals depending on what are you williling to do to achieve them.

Last edited by embrance; 06-30-2011 at 03:38 AM.
embrance is offline   Reply With Quote